Weeks 5 and 6 The End of 42 Days of Fit

Yikes!  Sometimes life gets a bit crazy and I forget to update.

I'm still continuing with my exercising and diet changes.

Between the past couple of weeks, I have lost three pounds.  I was hoping for four but it's close.  And guess what?!  I have not taken any pictures.  I do have some before to show off so hopefully, after this last week of 42 Days, I'll have an "after."

I have little goals that I developed in my mind (aside from wanting to be able to fit in my evening gown for the cruise in October).  I've almost met the first goal and then the second is the big one.  My first goal is to lose 10 pounds.  Second goal, another 10 pounds.

Aside from losing weight and inches, I have noticed a lot more changes.  I have energy. I can keep up with the kids when we are out and about.  We were walking somewhere the other day and I told Mark how awesome it felt not to be out of breath.

I'm still getting "the question" on occasion but the fact that my clothes are not tight and actually starting to have to be pulled up is a good thing and I'm not letting others remarks deter me.

We were so busy last week (and this week too) that I've had to work harder to watch what I eat and think ahead.  I've been very grateful for that.

This week is a bit of the same as the last couple of weeks.  However, the popping  my back made when I did mountain climbers made my chiropractor inform me I had to wait on doing those again.  So, I did 30 burpees (spread out of course) last night instead of two sets of 30 second mountain climbers and 2 sets of 10 burpess.  I actually didn't mind them.

I also moved up in my hand weights.  Eight pounds is a lot to lift compared to the 5 I was using.  I'm struggling but I'm getting it.

Zoe took a nasty spill on her bike but after several days of rest, she was willing to get back on and go out with me.  We average around 3 miles in 20 minutes.  My big goal is to get 4 miles in 20 minutes.  I've upped the amount of cycling we do to 30 minutes so we'll see if we can add in some more miles.

This is my last week on 42 days to fit.  After this it's on my own to continue with the fitness and eating changes (it was on my own to begin with just following the book week by week).  I think I can do it.  I'm excited at the changes and being overall healthy for my family and husband.

1 comment:

  1. super proud of you! You're awesome and inspiring! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete