Announcing...

Ace is doing much better.  He was still complaining of soreness yesterday but I think he's been putting away the sour candies because most of them are gone.  The swelling is almost completely gone.  Thus ends another adventure in our life.

And now for a new one.

I know you guys all think I'm pregnant.

I'm not.

Sorry to disappoint.

But I am now joining the league of at home consultant/moms.  A little over a year ago, I saw a review for these clips called Lilla Rose.  I thought they were gorgeous and just wanted to try one.


And I did.

And I loved it!

I purchased one for my niece and around Christmas last year, got another one for my nieces and one for Zoe.  When I saw that they had a home business program I was intrigued.  Unlike me, I waited and prayed (usually I just jump in with both feet).  I finally felt led to join in the fall but continued to wait until we got our ducks in a row from the move and starting school and...well, living.

But here it is January.   This week, I just decided to do it.

Let me tell you a tidbit about the clips and then to get more info or check out their fabulous sale going on now, pop on over there.

The main draw are the flexi clips.  These are figure 8 style clips that come in sizes from mini to extra large (for the people with lion's mane thick/Crystal Gale length hair).  They can be used on drop buns, half up, and twists (french and a poofy twist) styles.  These clips really, truly serve both form and function.  They don't cause a headache like the giant plastic claws and they stay put!

Lilla Rose also sells some adorable headbands, bobby pin holders, o-rings (for pony tails and half up hair styles), and sticks (for buns, etc).

And for today only, they are offering 15% off select styles of flexi clips.  They also have some o-rings, and bobbies on sale too.  So, hop on over and check out what we have to offer!

Please let me know if you are interested in hosting a party (online or in house) or just have questions.  I'd love to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment