Introducing...

A new business venture with a friend!  Several months ago, a friend approached me about starting a card business through Zazzle.  I was so excited to be able to do it.  We set a launch date for October but she's so smart, she got it up and going before then.  However, my brain is still a few months behind and I have not gotten it up on here until now.  There is a special link to my Character Creation designs but don't just stop looking there.  Make sure you check out all her cool designs too!  I feel honored that such a talented graphic designer asked little ol' me to enter into this adventure with her.

If you need Christmas cards, we got those as well.  Just a few designs are up right now so get to clicking and designing.

Without further adieu, I give you:


And, we have a contest to celebrate our launch!  Go to our Facebook page and like us.  When we get 100 likes, we'll have a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to be used in our store.  Like away and then tell your friends to like us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment