Ten Years Ago...

...I started on a journey with an amazing man.  I never could have forseen what God would do in and through our lives over the past ten years.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything!  Lots of ups and downs and twists and turns and He has worked in our lives to grow us closer to Him and each other. 

Thank you for being an amazing, doting, and handsome husband...for putting up with my emotional rants and being the rock that grounds me!...for being willing and insistent on night time parenting so I can stay somewhat sane during the day...for never complaining when things are tough and I'm sick (or growing a baby) and you have to do two jobs at once...for supporting and leading our family, through homeschooling, and discipling our children....for telling me I look pretty and am the most beautiful woman in the world...even when I've gained 50 plus pounds during a pregnancy!

I cherish each day we are able to spend as husband and wife.

I pray that I am able to serve you more as a godly wife should.  Thank you for setting the standards for me to be the wife and mom our family needs and God has called me to!

I love you, always and forever, no matter what, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment