Week 2...Just getting started

I confess, I didn't strictly follow the diet plan in 42 Days to Fit.  I have a couple of lemonades and the onslaught of a cold met me a moment of weakness for a coke.  And Mark's birthday.  But I do confess, it was all in moderation.

And I didn't gain anything.  I lost a pound and about an inch in my arms, thighs, waist and hips.  That's a good thing.

This week starts three days of strength training and three days of cardio.  Honestly, I really enjoy the strength training.  I can feel the difference and my muscles ache the next day but I know I'm doing something.  Still trying to find my niche in the cardio arena.  Today, I was able to bike for my 20 minutes and enjoyed that much more than trying to dance or follow a video.  And then there's the pool.  Which is a junior olympic and I'm out of breath after one measley lap.  I'll get there though.

On a whim, I tried on "the dress" and was able to actually get a bit more over my hips.  Slow going, but we'll get there.

Anyone else on the journey to lose and get in shape?


No comments:

Post a Comment