And we're off

After our camping trip, we packed it up and headed to see Ge and Granddaddy over Mother's Day weekend.  It was a bonus weekend because it was also my sister's birthday.  She claims she is 29 but I have it on good authority that I was born after which means she's not.  Either that or I'm stuck at 27.  Which wouldn't be such a bad thing. 

BRAG SPOT:  We haven't seen my sister in a while because she's been busy getting her MASTER's degree in Special Education.  Nope.  I'm not proud one bit.  Whatever. I know she has worked hard and made a lot of sacrifices and we are so excited to see her dream fulfilled.  Because she's my sister.  And she rocks! Congratulations Aunt Yaya!

Okay, enough bragging.  Now on to all the fun pictures of cousins and whatnot.
At the end of the day, hanging out watching a bit of tv is nice as long as you are with friends.

Yes, I do believe Bryant is doing what you think he is doing.  Let's look passed that at the adorable baby in a diaper playing on his Aunt Yaya's ipad.  Photobombed by a two year old.  Man!

Ethan and Ceili Rain decided to snuggle on Ge's bed for a movie.  I heart that nephew of mine and love how he just loves his cousins no matter what!
I told Ethan I was putting this on the blog.  I'm not sure he believed me.

Not to be outdone, Ceili Rain had to sit in the little chair.

Can you say, "wrapped around her finger?"

Not to be outdone, Ceili Rain had Jacie at her bidding too.  Jacie dressed her up and applied Ge's makeup.

My mama on Mother's Day with my sister, Aunt Yaya!  Easily two of the most amazing and beautiful women I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment