Happy Birthday Liam!

Yes, I know we're almost at the end of January but a month behind is not too bad.

Liam turned 7 in December.  I can't believe it.  I started blogging the summer after he was born so that means this blog is nearing 7 years.  Agghhh!

Anyway, my rambunctious passionate kid is growing up.  We still have our moments (days/weeks) but he is an amazing kid and we know God has big plans for this little man.
He requested a chocolate cake with blue icing and Hobbit Legos, no wait, Pirate Legos, no wait, Ninjago Legos...I finally found a fun pirate game with Legos.  That satisfied him.  And it fit with the blue icing.

He got to celebrate birthday early at Ge & Granddaddy's when we traveled there for Christmas.  And he never complained about getting an extra present.

This year is going to be full of fun and challenges, I just know it (especially since it's already started).  We continue to pray and seek God's wisdom as we raise this little man who is so full of energy and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment