July in Instagram

If you're my friend on Facebook, bear with me, this is a photo dump for the non-facebooking grandparents. Mark's birthday is July 3rd. That means everyone forgets and celebrates a day later with fireworks and cookouts. He's okay with that. Our local army base gets it right though. They have a huge festival for Mark's birthday complete with carnival rides, games, live entertainment and a pretty amazing fireworks display. What? Oh, it's to celebrate Independence day, oh, sorry. Well, either way, we made it out to the celebration this year despite the threat of rain and everyone had a wonderful time. Especially piling on Mark.

I promise, he's under there.


Totally handsome!  And he knows it!

We were cows for a day.  Oh yes.  This time I got smart and bought shirts that will be used over, and over, and over.  If only I can remember where I packed them.
This little calf has my heart (along with his six brothers and sisters).
Head bull!

Ge gave Mark these stick figures for the back of the van.  I was so scared I'd pack them and we'd lose them forever.  No fear.  I stuck them on the van before the move.  We're all there with room to spare.  Instagram wouldn't let me take a big enough picture. Roll Tide Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment