The good, the bad, and the goofy

Now, this pictures is actually one of my favorites because it captures a bit of our personalities!  I've mixed in a few of my favs with a few of the goofy ones.


Tracy tried so hard with this shot...just didn't work out and Mark just wanted to take a nap.  Malachi wasn't too thrilled either.


The model look.

How we get her to smile.

Fishing...wait for it...
Score!  Digging for gold!

Isn't he precious?!



I may be partial, but my girls are pretty beautiful.  And my mommy heart feels with joy when I see them giggling and playing together.


 Two hours of pictures and Josiah was done.


Now, stay tuned, I'm going to attempt to post all of July in next week...there's a big reason why and I'll let you all (who are not FB friends with me or family...I don't think that leaves any one.) start guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment