Happy Birthday Liam!

Liam turned six right before 2012!  It was a fun day and his request this year was to go to Chuck E. Cheese.  Not that we have anything against Chuck E. Cheese but going on a winter night to celebrate a birthday...not something we plan to do again.  But, he had fun nonetheless (except when we lost him and when I found him I let it be known not to run off from us again...yeah, that wasn't so fun).

After his Chuck E. Cheese trip we came home, ate ice cream cake (and for some reason didn't get a picture) and opened gifts.  I think he had a fun full day!

We got him a bigger bike. Without training wheels.  His reaction, unfortunately, was not as excited as we thought it would be.  His main problem, he can't ride it alone yet.  After we explained that daddy would help, he cheered up and was super excited!

I can't believe six years ago I held a tiny baby (okay, tiny for me...7 lbs 4 oz after having one over 8 1/2 lbs is tiny).  Now he's getting to be so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment