Reunited...

This year we were able to make it to the first of family reunions.  We're hoping to attend at least one more, possibly two if my side does it again.  This is a great opportunity for me to meet relatives and hear stories about "the good ole days," which I love!

So, here's a photo dump of our day at a reunion we attended in June.

Before the reunion, we were reunited with the oldest two as Grandparent Camp came to an end.  I was so excited to have my oldest two "babies" back.  They celebrated by calling us Grandmere and Papa the whole weekend...and we still took them back home with us.

The younger kids enjoyed picking veggies from Papa's garden.

 And these next series of pictures I just have to comment on.   They are too funny not to!
Bryant:  Hey Papa, what's so surprising???

 Bryant:  Oh, I see the bright light...that's just mom, she does that all the time.  What's up mom?!
 Bryant:  Okay, mom, we're done posing you can stop...any. time. now.
Bryant:  Alright...just one more!

 Sweet cuddle love !  (Note:  This was the weekend before we found out #7 was on the way.  This was also the weekend, I had massive heartburn that woke me up and had me up for a little while.  And, I kept trying to figure out, this same weekend, why I just felt a little blah...the answer came the following Monday!  You'd think I would know the symptoms by now...it was the heartburn that threw me for a loop)
 Sweet Sibling Love! (aka Partners in Crime)
 Bryant was very interested in another little girl there.  She's a cousin.
Ceili Rain thought she was adorable too.
 Dirt.  A girl's best friend.  Okay, a girl with three older brothers.
 Swings can be pretend fliers
 Sticks are pretty cool too.
This is his model stance.
 And his sweet smile, Model pose.
Bryant standing.  By himself.  Pay no attention to his beautiful black eye.  It's healed nicely and he now knows how to climb down the two steps in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment