PJ Day at Brusters!

Yep, we did it again.  This time we brought captives...

It just so happened that PJ Day was the same day as Ceili Rain's birthday.  I would like to think that Bruster's knew about CeiRai's birthday and chose that day  for PJ day purposefully to help us celebrate..  She thought so at least.  Papa and Grandmere were able to come up for the weekend.  They opted out of the PJ day and chose to actually buy their ice cream.  Who knew that people actually do that still!

Bryant gave up trying to get his ice cream and settled for a sock.  That's what you get if you don't wear your pjs!  We don't buy ice cream on PJ day!

Some people in our family like to wear their ice cream with pride.  It's like a symbol of pure yumminess.

and cuteness!

So, Josiah got some "Purple Dinosaur" ice cream on his shoe.  I didn't realize this and the next day he was getting them on and showed me his purple on his shoe.  Being the wonderful mom I am, I started in lecturing him about the reason we don't write on anything but paper.  He smiled and quietly said, "It's from my ice cream.  I have a purple dinosaur shoe."  I had to shut up then and just giggle.  That was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment