Contest

Alright, so I've gotten a couple of good comments about the This Picture, so I thought we'd have a Caption Contest.

You have until Next Friday to come up with a good caption for this picture:



The winning caption will get their own personal bag of HopeSuds.

What is HopeSuds?  Well, as we speak, the blog that I stalk like all get out because I've never met them...yet and her life is just a mirror of mine with one less child (for now) read has it's writers in Uganda adopting their daughter!  She and her husband created HopeSuds to help fund their adoption.  Hopesuds is all natural laundry detergent and, in my personal opinion is wonderful!  We purchased several to give as Christmas gifts.  Ya know, because we have dirty friends and family.  We also got some for ourselves and I truly enjoyed it.

So, caption away and by Friday, midnight, our family will decide who the winner may be!    And, while you're brainstorming about the best caption ever, click on over and pick up some HopeSuds for yourself.  Lora Lyn is blogging while in Uganda and from her posts, God is definitely at work, although it takes some time to see it through all the tears.

I will count the two posts that were left on the previous day's blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment