Meeting Yaya and Family

We traveled to Ge & Granddaddy's the first of November.  This was the first time that Bryant got to meet his aunt, uncle and cousins. 

Needless to say she fell in love!  And he returned the love with lots of snuggles.


Granddaddy got some good lovin' in too!

Liam just had a good time with their dogs.
And outside was the funnest place to be for the whole crew!

We also celebrated my birthday while there.  I got adventurous and we had Thai food for the first time and I loved it.  Maybe even more so than Chinese...I said maybe.

I also got the most awesomest pair of sandals called Ssekos.  Unfortunately, that weekend was the coldest weekend of the fall and I couldn't wear them.  I did get to a couple of weeks later when we had almost eighty degree weather.  Gotta love the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment