Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Pictures

When last we left off, we had just finished up Thanksgiving.  The week after, our friends came to visit (I believe I posted some of those pictures here.).    Their last night here was a prep night for our activities the next day.  Zoe had a Public Speaking activity to attend at a local assisted living facility.   We also had a Christmas party to go to. 

Zoe didn't just have an activity, she was "Curly Sue" in a Community presentation on the real meaning of Christmas.  They took parts of the Charlie Brown Christmas special and added in scripture and poems.  So, Zoe needed curly hair.  And while we were rolling her hair, Laura wanted her hair rolled too.  And so did Ceili Rain.  I still can't believe she sat still long enough for me to put curlers in her hair and she slept in them...but it helps that the two girls she looks up to the most did the same things!

And this is what two of the girls looked like in the morning.  Zoe's hair was so cute and I can't believe I didn't get a picture.  I have a friend who did take pictures of their presentation, so, one day, I'll get them from her and post them on here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment