My First Lapbook

A long time ago, I came across a website called Lapbook Lessons.  It was so long ago, I can't remember where I found the link.  Anyway, they had a cute free lapbook for big brothers and I decided to try out our first lapbook on Liam (and Josiah...but that meant I did most of his book).  It was a success.

For those that don't know, lapbooks or folder books or whatever you have to call them because someone copyrighted lapbooks, are books put together using file folders.  We made a double one which meant we used two folders.  We included all sorts of pockets, wheels, and other different forms of information regarding what it means to have a new baby in the house.  Liam loved it.  He also enjoys showing everyone the information.

So, for now, I do believe we'll be continuing with lapbooks...although they are a bit time consuming, so they won't be a constant part of our homeschool days!

No comments:

Post a Comment