Why we live here...

After the third time of us putting on and checking and bathroom tripping with the kids, Mark looked at me and said, "Now do you realize that if we lived up North we'd have to do this every time we would go anywhere."

This is how it went down to go out for the snow:

"Do you have your socks, gloves, hat, coat...no, not your jacket, it's too cold for that.  You may want to put on another shirt...yes, I'll help take the coat off.  Let me zip you up...zip you up and you and you.  Scarf anyone?  Where's the matching glove?  Look for it...oh, nevermind, use these.  Hold Ceili Rain while I find her coat...no not that coat.  Where's a hat?  Did you change her diaper?"

And then to undress:  "DON'T MOVE! Stand at the door.   Now hand me your shoes.  Are your socks wet?  Take your pants (covered in snow) off.  Lay them here.  Hand me your (sopping wet) coat, gloves, hats."

It looked like we were laying clothes out for some kind of clothes giveaway.

Yeah, it was quite funny to watch!  And now, you can breathe, this is the last of my snow posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment