Snow Videos

You've seen the pictures...and because I can't bore you enough...here's the videos!  Now, don't freak and "x" me out.  There's only three. I decided to not include the video where Mark decided to belch in the middle of my snow fight with Ace and Liam (you'll miss Liam getting mad that I pelted him with snow and then wanting to throw snow at me).  Nor did I include the video where I was ranting about crazy drivers trying to drive fast (in our residential area) through the snow and slush when they are in the South.

Without further ado...what we look like in action when it snows!


Fowin' Snow from justabunchofcharacters on Vimeo.

Here's my conversation with Josiah if you can't understand him on the video.

"Siah, whatcha doin?"
"Frowin' Snow"  scoops up a big ol' handful and gets pelted by Liam and then Ace.  "At Acccce!"

Zoe and Ace were practicing their business skills selling snow novelties!


Future Business Leaders from justabunchofcharacters on Vimeo.


This video is funny on at least two different levels.  First, Ceili Rain is so cute and when you say, "Yea!"  She'll clap.  Mark got her to do it for the camera and was holding the camera and her at the same time.  Secondly, when Mark and I watched it last night, we realized how funny we sound when we talk "baby talk"  to her.  Mark is quite funny demonstrating this!  "Ahhh goo goo gaa gaa."


Baby Talk and Clapping from justabunchofcharacters on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I could have told you that y'all sound funny talkin baby talk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one to talk! Making animal noises to your poor little man!

    ReplyDelete