Presenting...

Let me just say there is no way to not post all of these adorable pictures, so bear with me.

Less talk...more pictures!

First up, the traditional first Halloween...let's give it up for The Cat in the Hat!


 


The Littlest Prince




The Next to Littlest Prince



Not looking so princely here.



Our Not So Much Little Prince



I just have to say he's pretty handsome.



And our fair maiden of the land...





All together (this was the best we could do)




Our little stairsteps!


Now for some words!  Big huge gigantic thank you goes out to Grandmere who sewed her fingers to the bone helping make these costumes.  Equal props go to Papa for entertaining everyone while we worked on said costumes.  Grandmere did almost all of Zoe's dress.  I only hemmed and sewed sleeves in and the trim.  I did all the boys' shirts and then went to Goodwill and found black pants (you can't tell but Ace and Josiah are wearing tuxedo pants!).  And Ceili Rain's costume, of course, was Josiah's two years ago.

And Zoe's hairdo was inspired by Girly Do's by Jenn.

5 comments:

  1. They look awesome! I especially love the cat in the hat! She looks like such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a very happy baby. They were so much fun to make...especially when they were done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted about the party (more pictures of the character kids) on my blog.
    http://transueland.blogspot.com/2009/11/reformation-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbie, the costumes look AWESOME!!! Good job! I love, love, love Zoe's hair. That's almost exactly how I wanted my hair for our wedding but...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Abbie and Grandmere! The kids look very cute!

    ReplyDelete