Hi ho, Hi ho, It's Off to Space We Go






Having survived the ride to Houston on Wednesday night, we began our day on Thursday with sight seeing.  But first, what trip to another city is not complete without a trip to Wal-Mart.  In which I had to drive on a freeway that had like 14 lanes on it (okay 7 on one side)!  Not my cup of tea, but we all survived.

And where did we go??? Why Johnson Space Center of course!  It was a great place and really interesting.  I'm not kidding it really was interesting.  My favorite part was going on the tour of the actual space center and seeing the actual mission control that was used up until 1996.  Very cool!



 Josiah was staring off into space during the tram ride.  He was exhausted!


My little space cadets:






Mark took a lot of pictures of the space center (I mean A LOT) which I chose not to include so as not to bore you (plus, I'm not 100% what all the pictures are of).

1 comment: