edit note: I had scheduled this to post on Thursday, but I guess it just didn't make it. Here it is now!
So, I got Zoe's swimsuit made! Yippee! It was actually really a lot easier than I thought...I just hope it doesn't fall apart on her in the water. We'll test it out soon! The pattern was super easy and came from here. I found the fabric here and they shipped it really quickly. I am going to get another swimsuit out of it thereby making her swimsuits cost somewhere around $10 to $15 (compare to other modest swimsuits that cost between $50 and $80). Zoe picked out the fabric all on her on. I thought she did a good job!