Praisin' God!


Our local radio station plays praise and worship music on Sunday mornings...how I wish they would play more of that during the week...but that's besides the point...anyway, I kept hearing this song that sounded cool but the words were just wonderful. I finally figured out what song it was and found the artist online the other day when I was home with Ace on the Sunday he was sick.

His website posted that you could get a free cd if you were one of the first five to sign the guest book. I was the second one to sign it, but didn't think much about it since the cd is about three years old. However, he contacted me, got my address and sent me his cd, which I got in the mail today! Oh my goodness...it's awesome.

The band is called The Neal Cooper Band out of Atlanta, Georgia. I'm pumped to have the cd before Ceili Rain gets here as his single release, "You Are" is going on my labor folder for my ipod. I will probably play it over and over and over again. Such a great song to worship to. He reminds me a lot of Hootie and the Blowfish, only more cleaner and directed to God not stuff around here on earth. So, if you are a kid of the 90's who also enjoyed college bands, check out his cd...it's absolutely wonderful!

I checked, and his cd, "You Are" is on itunes and can probably be found online as well.

Sample of the song, "You Are"

How can anyone feel the touch of a baby's hand
And not feel your glory?
How can anyone see new life in spring
And not see your glory?
How can anyone feel the kiss of a gentle breeze
And not feel your glory?
How can anyone see the colors of fall
And not see your glory?

I'll leave the rest for you to discover on your own. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment