Zoe's Birthday Celebrations

Zoe's actual birthday was on the 20th. We were able to celebrate with Mark's parents. But, I thought I would post pictures from her party which was the 29th all together with birthday so there will be a mish mash of pictures.



Zoe had a "Groovy Girls" Party. I made her cake to look like a fun and funky flower. So, how did I do???
The highlight of the party. Zoe received a Webkinz. She knows what these are because of her cousin who has several. She was so excited. For those that don't know. Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with codes to register the stuffed animal online and then you can do all sorts of neat games and fun stuff online with your "pet."

This was a present from Ge and Granddaddy. Ge and I had more fun with it though...lots of Raggedy Ann memories!


Opening presents at Papa & Grandmere's!


No comments:

Post a Comment