Josiah's Three Months

So, Josiah is now 3 months old. I would have posted some of his cute 3 month pics on Friday but I completely forgot that was when his 3 month birthday was. Before you judge me as a bad mama, Liam's birthday is the 29th of December and I just got them confused thinking that Josiah was born on the 29th not the 28th...opps! He is now rolling without complaining from his belly to his back. He still loves one of our cats, Champ, and he thinks mom and dad hung the moon. He also loves to look at other babies. He's dropped down to nursing like every three hours. And that's three hours because I don't want him to go any longer. He has one long stretch in the early evening of about five hours and then goes to three hours after that. I'm posting this because a lot of people want to know how he sleeps/eats...like you can't tell he's getting enough :) Nah, I know there are just curiosity seekers. Keep scrolling down this post and you can watch a video clip of him talking. This is in quicktime so I hope everyone can see it.







No comments:

Post a Comment