Gettin' Sick...

As I mentioned Thursday, I wasn't feeling really good...sore throat, congestion, general yuckiness. By Friday, I had a full fledged sinus infection with fever so I headed to the doctor as soon as they opened. Mark stayed home and watched the kids. I'm now lots better and the drugs seemed to be helping much. I had a slight ear infection the previous week, but it went away on it's own...I'm thinking that this is something that is lingering from that.

Now, Zoe has a cough that doesn't want to go away but no other symptoms. Waiting to see before we take her in.

Busy week ahead and not much time for illness on my part. All on my to do list includes: 3 card orders, a sling order, MOPS starting up, MOPPETS work with MOPS, ballet, speech (2 x), field trip, consignment sale...shall I continue??? It's going to be a very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment