Speech

Zoe had her first day of speech today. They took a break over the summer. Her speech therapist could not believe how well Zoe was talking! I was very excited. She went ahead and rechecked her and she's improved in all but a couple of areas. Her teacher wants to work with her a little more to clear up those other sounds, such as "ch" and "th." She asked Zoe how school was going. Zoe said she liked her workbooks but not the time book (she's peeked ahead to what she's doing this week and is scared). She also asked Zoe if she was in prek, kindergarten, or first. Zoe said first grade! Mrs. H about flipped out and so she asked me after Zoe was finished. I told her that she was in pre-k but working a kindergarten track. She commented several times on how smart Zoe is. I'm pretty bias, but I agree!

1 comment: