Contractions

Well, we just got home from the hospital a little over an hour ago. I am contracting about every 10 minutes...unfortunately, I am not dilating that fast, so I was sent home...mainly going to try and walk some before bed and then try to take a nice warm bath and get rest. The contractions are pretty strong so I am not sure I'll be able to rest. Right now, I'm having a lot of pain in my lower back so rest is going to be even harder...I'm praying and pretty sure it will be tonight or tomorrow. If I don't get much rest tonight, I am planning on calling my doctor in the morning to see what we need to do.

Mark or I will keep everyone posted on what's going on...not up to the minute because we have neither a laptop or other wireless device to transmit up to the minute blogs.

Keep praying that he'll come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment