September Randomness

 I love this picture.  It's like she's saying, "NF!  Bring it!"

 His exact words, "Look Mama, I got my helmet on."

 We attempted to start potty training one day which meant potty videos all day.

 My sleeping "joy."


 Mark took the kids to Krispy Kreme for National Talk Like a Pirate Day....Arrrgh!

 Um, yeah.  I have no words.

 Talk Like a Pirate Day revisited...over and over and over again.

 Daddy's got "the magic."

 She only got to wear this once.  She's so tall I barely got it zipped up but I just had to put her in it.  It's a flower and hilarious.  I've had this outfit since Zoe (although Zoe barely fit in it too).

A neighbor taught the kids how to make paint out of chalk.  So, the kids used the chalk paint, not to paint the driveway, but themselves.  As a sign of thanks, I'm going to teach her how to play the drums.  At two o'clock in the morning.  It takes a village, people.


My boys have gone from orange belts to blue.  Moving on up.

No comments:

Post a Comment