June 2013 Randomness

Photo dump of the cuteness of our kids...here we go:
 Nothing cuter than a Papa and a cuddly Malachi!

 Okay, maybe a cool Papa and Malachi.
 Malachi met a splash pad and his brothers and sisters were all in!


 Fun with Zoe's hair and Lilla Rose.

 All the rain in June and no thunderstorms meant a fun time in the mud!

 Mother-Son Date Knight at Chick-fil-a.  I have the most handsome knights hands down.

 Let the dogs out one evening and was treated to this.  I was in awe of God's artistic work!

 I found a pretty shawl at Goodwill but soon realized it would be the perfect cape.  It's still a tad big for Bryant but he loves to put it on and fly away.  I cut a seam and stitched the hanger up things in at the top to tie it.

 This is how we get our kids ready for bed.

 Large twice a year plant sale at a local wholesale nursery meant I kept Mark busy getting plants in the ground one weekend.  He had plenty of helpers though.

 My jailed Malachi.  It makes me so nervous seeing him go up and down the stairs but he's done surprisingly well.

 Oh look!  More Lilla Rose play.

 Reading time with Grandmere.  Always a fun time.

 T-R-O-U-B-L-E.  That's all I have to say.

We rocked it on our trip to Atlanta.  Singing and grooving to Bible Bee songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment