A Bunch of Characters in Concert


Before we left on vacation, the kids informed us that they had a show to do. We had Tracy and Kevin over with their kids and our bunch did not hesitate to perform for them. Zoe even made up a sign and programs. It was a blast to watch and they had fun putting it on.

It's funny because this is what my sister and I did for our parents when we were little. Ge & Granddaddy please forgive me for all the times I made you "watch my feet" or listen to me sing. No one should have to listen to me sing. But my kids, well, that's a different story. I could listen to their giggly singing voices all day...almost all day...especially if there is no whining or fighting involved.

No one should have to listen to me sing.

But my kids, well, that's a different story.  I could listen to their giggly singing voices all day...almost all day...especially if there is no whining or fighting involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment