But wait...there's more

We had an overabundance of injuries last week, and then this weekend brought on a completely new challenge.  Josiah started running a fever Saturday and then Sunday Zoe and I both went down with sore throats and fevers.  Josiah's fever tapered off and did not require medicine on Sunday.  So, I thought, we were dealing with a normal virus.  When his rash continued, and I continued to feel horrible today, I decided to take Zoe and Josiah to get checked out.  Turns out, they have strep.  And so do I.  Antibiotics are started and I'm looking forward to a night full of sleep and a day away from the couch tomorrow.

Anyway, so here's some more amazing pictures from Tracy while I recover.


Zoe girl is turning in to a beautiful young lady!

My Ace-Man is more handsome each day (and he looks just like his dad in case you were wondering)...he's also a little sillier too!


The Liam Dude...full of spirit, passion, and those adorable blue eyes that will melt your heart!

 Mr. 'Siah who no longer wants to be called 'Siah but Josiah.
 Yeah, I'm not sure what this was about...but I think it's absolutely adorable.  He's got the cutest outie belly button out there (pun intended)


He's so silly.  I had to just include multiple pictures of his goofiness.

And, our littlest princess who can bake a cake and kung fu fight...Ceili Rain.
"Enough of this.  My hiney hurts."

 This is the result of too long getting pictures done and briding with cheerios on top of a mom and aunt making him look silly.  Yeah, I know it's mean but it'll be a great embarrassing picture for his fiance.


There's Mr. Bryant.  All dolled up and adorable.  These last two were actually taken at the beginning of the shoot...hence, the happy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment