Ta Da!

Kristina, sent us a gift certificate to Timberdoodle.  I spent several weeks drooling over everything and studying and trying to pick just the right gifts of entertainment and education.  We finally settled on some books for our miniLUK, smencils (pencils that smell yummy), Creativity Express software (which I had been eyeing for some time), and a small box of Wedgits (which I had also been eyeing).  They ALL love the Wedgits!  Zoe had to get her picture made with one of her creations...so here ya go Kristina and gang!  Thanks so much.

I also want to add that when we got our Creativity Express software it wouldn't work.  I contacted the software company who didn't seem too excited to help me and told me to contact Timberdoodle.  I did, and they were super great to work with and replaced the CD with no problems!  They didn't even need me to send back the broken one.  I really love working with this company and highly recommend them!

Zoe got an EZ Bake oven for her birthday.  I went back and forth about getting one, because she's already learning how to use a big oven.  In the end, I knew she really wanted one, would use it, and would have a blast with it.  So we made the plunge (and bought it used and cheaply).  Here's her first creation, s'mores cookies.  We bought a couple of the mixes but I've heard tell you can find recipes for it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment