Are You Ready for This???


I apologize to my adoring fans, well, mostly family, about not my ever so sporadic blogging.  No we are not deathly ill, nor are we fighting, nor am I leaving Mark...we're just living.  And blogging has had to take a back seat to life right now.

But, it's all about to change...cuz, have I got some snow pictures to share...

So, let's get to it, shall we?

Up above are pictures of the house we stayed in.  It was a two story round house.  How cool is that???  Those were taken after the first of two snowfalls...which dropped about six or so more inches on top of what was there when we got there.

Still after the first snow fall.  Know what we did with all that snow on that picnic table???  SNOW CREAM!  Oh yeah, and we added some fresh yummy strawberries in it too.  It was delicious if I do say so myself.

A view of the mountains on a trek to the ski resort.  This was after the large snowfall and the mountains were white because the trees were covered in snow.

Icicles on a resort building.  They were touching the ground!

 Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment