Happy Birthday to Me!


Did I mention someone had a birthday on that Saturday we were in Houston?  No!?  Well, it was me.  The train was a fun birthday present but lunch was even better.  I demanded requested The Cheesecake Factory as there is not one where we live and I had never been.  Let me just say, the menu was amazingly long and I knew that everything was probably really good.. 


Trying to decide what to eat...


Still trying to decide.

No joke it took the waiter four trips before I made up my mind and I basically made him tell me what I wanted.


I have to say I was not disappointed.  Teriyaki chicken.  With a grilled banana and pineapple.  I had never had a grilled banana before but oh my...yummmy!

Then, after I was stuffed to the gills (Mark took a picture but I refuse to show it because I did look really stuffed!)...the waiter brought out our cheesecake on fire.




Thankfully, he only put four candles in or it would have been melted but I did get a boisterous "Happy Birthday" sung to me by three of the waiters.  Too fun.  And the cheesecake, well, let's just say they don't call it The Cheesecake Factory for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, I've never been there, either.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete