Family Worship Music

I wish I could take credit for finding this music, but I can't...I found it from reading another mom's blog who is a friend of an actual real life friend...anyway. She posted these videos and I flipped. Great music, WONDERFUL Scripture, and the videos are well done. So, I ran them through the "kid test" and the kids loved them and asked to incorporate them into our morning worship. What was I to say?? "No kids, we can not sing Scriptures in the morning!" Umm, no. I wholeheartedly agreed.

I'm a big fan of Steve Green's Hide 'em in Your Heart CDs. We have one of the volumes and we've sang the songs and will plug them on the iPod (yes I did just type that...we don't have CDs in our house anymore...very weird to me) and we'll sing them again.

I enjoy Seeds Family Worship probably more because their modern music style fits our musical preferences (at least my folksy earthy preference). And hey, any song that has me singing throughout the day, "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you." Yeah, that pretty much rocks. Here's another thing that rocks...if you order from their website they send you two CDs of the same album. Now, you could be like my friend who thought that would be cool and easy to keep one in the car and one in the house so you don't have to run back and forth...or you could do like they suggest and give one to a friend. So, my friends guess what your kids are getting for Christmas!!! You can place an order until January 10, 2010, at a discount price (20% off) by using the code KSTEWART09. (courtesy of The McGinnis Message)


Want to experience Seeds Family Worship first hand...check out their website. Or the videos below:


3 comments:

  1. I'll just go ahead and rat myself out as the selfish person who thought it would be cool to have a copy in the van AND at home . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to name names but...Hey, that's pretty practical, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark & Abbie!

    This is Michelle from Seeds! Thanks so much for your post! Email me at michelle@seedsfamilyworship.com and I'll let you know the new things happening at Seeds!

    Thanks again!
    Michelle
    Seeds Family Worship
    www.seedsfamilyworship.com

    ReplyDelete