La De Da...At the Symphony

For Mother's Day, we again, celebrated on Saturday. We attended a free Pops concert by a local symphony. It was beautiful and the fun was added by a friend bringing her four children and in-laws with them.

My friend K and two of her littles...J just turned a year in April and M (the baby) was born four days after Ceili Rain! She gets the Super Mom award. Thankfully, in this picture, hubby J is helping feed baby J!


K also has a daughter who is Zoe's age...they hit it off right from the moment they met (much like her mom and me) and have been close buds ever since.

I think I look good sideways, no?!? I thought I turned the picture but guess I forgot.


Josiah enjoyed rearranging my hair and adding to it by picking grass and putting it in.


Chillin' like a villain.

J and Josiah are pretty good buds too. They started off their friendship by pulling each other's hair...I mean by J pulling Josiah's hair and Josiah just rubbing his sweet bald head!

I think J thought we were all clapping for him when the music started. He stood up and squealed!

Some tired boys.

Oh, and the orchestra
Oh yeah! His beautiful shirt was the second of the day as the first was covered in lollipop drool and the lollipopitself. This one is covered in cream cheese dip, mashed potatoes and fried chicken. I think he was saving it up for later.

Surprisingly, Liam was the one who sat still through most of the performance. He sat in my lap through the first half and we talked about how the music got louder and what he thought was happening in it...the good guys, the bad guys, happy or sad. He soaked it all in and hardly took his eyes away from the stage.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures and commentary. The kids had a great time and I enjoyed the music. The high school band was very good and I liked the selections the Augusta Symphony played.

    ReplyDelete