Oh Canada!

I can see by the concerned emails, comments, that everyone missed me!

We traveled to Alabama to visit family this past weekend and scooted it out of there on Monday passing several utility trucks and disaster relief teams headed way south. Oh yes, there will be pictures, after I finish all the other stuff!

It looks like Mark and I will be headed to Canada in October to help our mission minister and his wife as they give a marriage conference and visit with several families there. We are officially locked in with tickets!

I went today to get my passport with what has to be the world's worst passport photo. I'm trying to keep in spirit with my driver's license photo.

I'm excited but very nervous that I will allow myself to go before me...not God. Lots of prayer there please.

No comments:

Post a Comment