An apology and Liam's Potty Humor

Apparently, when I posted the video below, the referral links were not very, how shall we say, "Christian." And that's putting it mildly. I deeply apologize. I did not even realize it was there until I got a call from my mom-in-law...thanks for letting me know Grandmere. I've changed it to a different video post and should only show politicians after the video...umm, that might be a little scarier.

Okay, now to some funny stuff. Liam goes "occasionally" in the potty. #1 that is. #2 is great. No accidents on that end (pun semi-intended) for a week now. He does stand up because he likes to make bubbles.

Now, when he goes #1 in the potty, he studies it for a little bit and announces, "I see Elmo and a toe in the potty." The other day, he told me he saw a dinosaur and a frog. Then when he flushes it, he has to tell whatever he has seen in his potty bye.

I'm okay with that as long as he doesn't say, "I see Jesus." Then we're back to The Visitation! And that would be really weird.

Which brings me to a little more on The Visitation is a great book by Frank Peretti. Fox Faith has made it into a really good movie but very scary (at least for me). Good book, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment