Way to Go Grace

This is what my mom said when I frequently took a dive or bumped into something. And this is all I could think when I went sailing through the church hall on Sunday. Actually, it was a little foyer.

I was chasing after Liam to take him back to class (he comes in to worship with us during the singing part). My shoes hit the slick concrete and I did a beautiful baseball player slide into the door going into the sanctuary hall. On my way down, my cheek collided with Liam's head and I took him down too.

No broken bones...just very sore. My shoulder is sore from where I caught myself. My thigh is very bruised from where I landed. Somehow my other leg is a little sore too...not sure what that is from.

I was also praising God that no one saw me...it would have been very embarrassing!

I'm just not young anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Abby - I'm so sorry! I'm glad you are okay! I remember one year I fell down the last few steps of the staircase in the fellowship hall after VBS one night. Oh, I was so humiliated! It's so fun to be graceful isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Abby - I'm so sorry! I'm glad you are okay! I remember one year I fell down the last few steps of the staircase in the fellowship hall after VBS one night. Oh, I was so humiliated! It's so fun to be graceful isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think anyone who might have seen you would have been more concerned that you were all right and not hurt. I am sorry you fell and that you are bruised and hurting from it.

    ReplyDelete