Meet the Newest Character

Meet Freddie the Fish (Beta, that is)!






See, you all thought I was pregnant again...hehehe...get your math straight. My kids are 17 to 19 months apart, so it's when they're 8 to 10 months old that I get pregnant. I still got another month.

This week we are studying fish. We took a trip to a local fish store to learn about the different kind of fish and being the insane woman I am, got a Beta fish. We figured if we could keep this one alive, then we'll look at getting some "real" fish in a "real" aquarium. Looks like Liam's lovin' it to death! Poor fishy.

Anyway, he seems really bored but when I went to check on him tonight he seemed to perk up when I looked at him. Can't believe I was talking to a fish. I've lost my mind!

And another thing, why do they keep poisonous fish in an OPEN tank toddler level! Eeek! Luckily, Liam had already stuck his hand in an open tank on the other side so I had a firm grip on it and I also yelled at Zoe and Ace to stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment