Go to Time Out!

Yesterday, Liam was really hungry and started fussing while I was making lunch. He wanted to eat right then! I just casually told him that if he was going to be fussy he might as well just sit in time out. He walked away and when I went to check on him, he was sitting in time out. Of course, he only stayed there briefly.

Today, we were getting ready to leave to go to a friend's house and he started fussing about something ("pitching a fit"). As I was scooting everyone out the door, I walk in the living room and there sits Liam in time out.

Now, we don't use the time-out often. Mostly for whining and complaining. Liam's only been in time out maybe twice. I guess he's so used to hearing us say it for Zoe and Ace (mainly Ace) that he took off to do it and cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment